A-C Valve Knife Gates for the Process Industries
A-C Valve has led the industry in producing reliable, high quality knife gate valves at competitive prices since 1982. Our valves are designed for top performance and a long, maintenance-free lifetime.
We have a variety of product lines including:
- Metal and resilient seated knife gate valves.
- Split ductile body knife gate valves.
- Slide gate valves.
- Bonneted knife gate valves.
- Fabricated and custom designed knife gate valves.
- Solid one piece cast body in corrosion resistant stainless steel.
Standard features include:
- All cast stainless steel construction.
- Compact wafer configuration to Tappi and MSS standard face to face.
- Non-clogging, full-port design.
- Designed to handle dense mixtures of stock and slurries.
- Available in sizes from 2″ to 72″ diameter.
- 150 PSI working pressure.
- Flanges match ANSI B16.5 – 150 lb standard with all holes tapped.
- Custom designed knife gate valve to your specifications.
American Iron and Steel (“AIS”) Provision
As you may know, recent EPA funding provisions for water and waste water infrastructure projects include a restriction against using the funds to purchase certain iron or steel products that were produced outside the United States. Specifically, the funding provision requires Clean Water State Revolving Loan Fund and Drinking Water State Revolving Loan Fund assistance recipients to “use iron and steel products that are produced in the US for projects for the construction, alternation, maintenance, or repair of a public water system or treatment works.” This provision is known in the industry as the American Iron and Steel (or “AIS”) requirement. EPA’s guidance on the AIS requirement specifically mentions valves made of iron and steel. At the time you request a quote, please notify us if the product you will be purchasing will be required to meet the new AIS requirement.